As the name suggests, custom-made clothing is made according to your unique measurements, so you can ensure that the finished product will fit you like a glove.
All designs are made to order — your garment will be the only kind! Bespoke designer Tygerian Burke will consult with you before sketching the design to make your dreams come true. Unlike custom-made shops, a custom designer creates new patterns based on your particular measurements. This makes your outfits genuinely one-of-a-kind and designed just for you. Tygerian starts the dressmaking process from the beginning, finding high-quality fabric from our sources to provide optimum comfort with environmental effects in mind.
Please take a look at @tygerianlace to see our quality of custom-designed pieces.
The estimate for custom work includes the cost of materials and labor. Our labor costs $75/hour, including pattern making, fitting, cutting, and sewing. Custom-made projects start from 6 hours as a minimum. It can vary widely depending on fabric selection, style, and details. An estimate of the total cost will be provided upfront and agreed upon before any work begins. Our lead time for custom-made clothing, such as special occasion dresses, is two months, whereas it is eight months for bespoke wedding gowns or redesigning vintage bridal gowns.
- The initial consultation to determine the design, style, and fabrics is $45/hour (1-hour minimum). Once you decide to pursue bespoke/custom-made/restyle and redesign with us, this consultation fee will be used toward your order. Please bring your ideas such as pictures and drawings.
- A deposit to cover supplies such as fabrics is required.
- Two to four fittings are required before the garment is completed, depending on the complexity of the design.
- Final payment is due at delivery.
- If you are not local, we can conduct a virtual consultation, but all fittings MUST be completed in person.